27.5.03

it's been raining cats and dogs for the past couple of days now, and it's finally looking like it's going to let up now...

the weather over at my office is terrible. since we're just practically by the bayside, the winds can get extremely gusty, which translates to rain that rarely pour downwards. so bad that i've been asking my dad to fetch me from work these past two days already. interestingly enough, our travel time tonight from my office going home was a mere 50-somthing minutes! compare that to my average travel time of 2 hours...

the remote of my Clié got busted last Sunday, so now i'm in the search for a brand-new one to replace it... either that or i find a way to repair the darned thing.

Windows XP is acting up on our machine again... that pretty much limits my surfing time even further... God knows what i'll need to do to get this system back to normal...

other than that, hmm... i guess nothing else seems worth blogging at this time...

No comments: