update: gotten things back in line

okay, i got my scripts back in place now. had to mess around with the settings a bit so that i could get the original counter hits back in though. =)

one other thing i've noticed with mailing my blog entry is that it produces these extra line feeds - ugly! i guess that means i'll edit my entries whenever i get back on my workstation.

btw, very interesting concept this site has - you generate a barcode image, you take a snap of it with your mobile phone, and the software you have on your phone will decode it into a URL and visit it. coolness! now that's what i call a practical mobile phone application!

i wonder if there are any more stuff like that - i'm hoping my phone has software like this...

No comments: