13.8.05

creative shots

Jay has been telling and showing me all sorts of pictures he's taken with his digicam so far (on his blog and from his camera), so i sort of took it on myself to get my own digicam (a trusty Canon Powershot A40, which i still love) and make my own.

it's interesting that i've only bothered to toy around with the Program and Manual modes of my camera recently, and something that i should have started doing a long time ago. oh well, there's still hope for me. as i get around to it, i'll be posting my pictures over at Yahoo, which i've also handily put at the top of my link list, for anyone who might care to look, and i'll be consolidating my creative shots over at Flickr sometime, when i get around to it.

feel free to comment on any of my pics. have fun browsing. :)

No comments: