24.7.05

learning on my spare time

between playing games on my Sony PSP, singing and playing the guitar with the choir, and reading Harry Potter (books 5 and 6 - can't wait to finish them), i'm actually trying my best to learn a new instrument - a recorder!


(image may be different from actual unit used)

i've always wanted to learn some more instruments in my spare time. right now i know a little piano and the guitar, and hopefully i'll have the time and resources to learn the violin too, and some other wind instrument (a flute?).

one other advantage of learning the recorder is that it should help me learn how to read notes on sheet music - something i am rather poor at doing.

i'll keep my progress posted here as i go along... :)

1 comment:

bluebabyangel said...

aral ka din ng drums ^____^